Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Introduction

Hello Profiteers,

My name is Alex but my screen handle on nearly all the Yugioh sites is Jo Axel. I have been playing this game since its release in 2002. I purchased Dark Duel Stories and the rest is history. On and off for about 10 years I think most people have lead that life style but finally I am here to stay for away and decided to put some information out for everyone to hopefully use and make this hobbies of ours not only that but also an investment. Not many hobbies people invest it actually can produce a profit but when it comes to cards, it definitely can you just need to know how.

I am going to be posting here as often as possible because I know that consistency matters when it comes to stuff like this. I am frequently in discussions on what to invest in and also I do a lot of research on my own. Spending several hours a day/week looking into cards to invest in; I feel like I have become a pretty good source of how to turn profit in this game. Not all of my predictions come into the light but that is how most of it is, in the long run it really isn't about the money to be made; it is about the experiences and the friendships discovered.

I have learned a lot for playing this game and I know most of the people reading this probably can relate to that statement. But now I am going to step away from the fluffy part of yugioh and get down to the serious business of it. If you really want to call it serious business. I look forward to see all of you comments and feedback. Don't be shy and please leave me a comment even if it is just a hello.

Check out my Youtube channel, click here. It gives the basics about scaling. It will also be covering a lot of what I write here but you'll be able to see me and listen instead of read.

Also follow me on twitter @YugiohJo for more instant news and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment